Guide for Thales' first Trading Competition
All you need to know about Thales' first Trading competition and how to participate
- Duration: Three weeks (Monday, October 11th - Monday, November 1st)
- Markets eligible for the competition:
- Positions eligible for rewards:
- Top 20 in Total Profit (in sUSD)
- Top 20 in Percentage Gain (in %)
- Rewards per placement for each criteria:
Or use the sidebar on the Thales main dapp and click on the Leaderboard button:
Position of the Leaderboard button
After you are on the Leaderboard page, connect your wallet and you should see a
Verifybutton appear on the right side of the page.
Position of the verify button
After you click on the
Verifybutton, you will be routed to Twitter and you will get prompted to tweet out a registering tweet containing an Ethereum address you are trying to register for the competition. After you share the registering tweet, your name should soon be visible on the competition Leaderboard.
To navigate to the Competition Markets overview, you can use the following link:
You can also navigate to Competition Markets overview using a Trading Competition filter button on the Thales dapp main page. After you click on that filter, all of the competition markets will be visible in the Markets Overview table, on the bottom of the dapp main page.
Position of Trading Competition filter button
Market overview of competition markets
To navigate to the Competition Leaderboard you can use the following link:
Position of sorting buttons on the Leaderboard
There are five different statistics that the leaderboard is following. You can sort the competition participants by those metrics using the sorting buttons highlighted in the snapshot above:
TRADES- Total number of filled orders by trader so far
VOLUME- Total amount of volume traded by trader so far
INVESTMENT- Total amount of sUSD deposited in Competition Markets
NETPROFIT- Total amount of profit, denominated in sUSD
GAIN- Return of investment
Total rewards for this competition are divided across two categories:
- Top 20 in Total Profit (in sUSD): Top 20 traders who profit the most sUSD from the Competition Markets.
- Top 20 in Percentage Gain (in %): Top 20 traders who get the best return proportionate to their investment in the Competition Markets
You can see how the THALES, SNX and ZRX rewards are split across the Top 20 participants for both categories, below: